[D-G]found on the Inter - Net. Jedi hijabs hackers Clan have arrested Lord Badiou .

Dark Vador sithgrievious at yahoo.ca
Wed May 4 16:42:35 PDT 2005

 Liza,

    Have a look at this transcript from Deleuze.
Drift.Com : "

                    Darth_Nefarus
                        lol

                     Badiou Adept
I'd say Maul would win, cause he can use the force,
and he just happened to have a bad day when he runs
into Darkness.

                     Darth_Nefarus
we're not dumb because we're undecisive. besides, maul
might just force choke grievous, which you know
grievous couldn't stop
and no, grievous is NOT force sensitive

                     Sith_Grievious

          it is You whom I reckon have bet that I am
NOT a force sensitive droyd Lord.
               You don't know why, but as you read it:
you have been defeated by my skills, my Young
Apprentices of
   "Goerge Lucas "

  Ha   Ha   Ha

                                                   "

Liza,
Let me laugh while the e-mail closes now with this
hint, will you? Thanks.