[D-G] Deleuze translation more adequate than Original

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 6 16:57:11 PST 2005

aenestesia is defined, defined in a certain sense that icannot
(yet?)determine
in wip?
p184 the standard -anglo meaning differs from French:
"Ce ne sont pas
instead of This is

It is important because when you read it in the original
we can be lead naturally understand, that DG are talking about Modernity
or Art
and not about the Scenopoesis Australian bowler etc. It's a becoming
that fortunately was added by Graham Burchell
and Hugh Tomlison
In case you read WIP? in any other translation, a more "modern" one as I
have heard Spinoza 's translations differ also (pfff!) well to tell
everything other translations co-exist and like some say, this is a
non-problem for the intellectual and know-it-all that i am not yet and
hope to be soon!! But French led me to answer to Joan in a differed
space-time about Modern Art, and it's beautiful theorysts. The book Son
et Lumiere that i talked about, is effectily starting by On Soul :
Aristoteles.

                            wa-ow!

     xxx    Adline xxx