Fwd: Re: [D-G] the "virtual"

james spatium at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:20:35 PDT 2005

M,

In actual fact, I spoke up the moment it began.  You might have
noticed that I wrote "each time I respond to this post", meaning
"this" post. (!)  I assume that by "sulking" you are refering to my
complaints about the other spam I receive (as does everyone else on
the list) that passes for list material.  So far there have been many
(!) list members who have spoken up about this other level of junk
that fills our boxes.  There is at least one member who is sending
posts from multiple addresses, and they are all generally unreadable.
So, damn right I'm sulking, and I have spoken up before, as have
others.  When is the "moderator" (!) going to do something about
it?!?!?

A well run mailing list should have more than the two present options
of: sitting silently and watching unanswerable posts or quitting the
list!