[D-G] D&G reading group...a merry band

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 06:53:10 PDT 2005

Lucy has sent me a mail telling me he s confused about
his sayings. He thought about leaving the list. He
told me not to say about it. But so worried about him,
I thought I need folks who can care about what his
ideas can be. He dangerous in the state he is. I have
warned him, but I seem to get no answer from any one
of his friends. He says: "I want to destroy the
Accademics, and "protect" my Revolution. I think he's
a conservatist. All his claims against the Neo-Cons,
and the "protection" of Revolution, it's a sign of ill
will
and it's fascism. This is bad news.

Let it be said, well I don't like him when he's like
a, a scientist. He says: I want to work until 10 PM
the n he never makes a report to my team in Paris.
He's with Jose Bovais.
The red farmers. Dirty Communist!
Humanity sucks!!

Let's be human indeed. I hope a good turn up in his
mind nopw that he's flamed by John Writer. What a
succesful flaming btw John!

Thanks
Warm Regds to all
Lizza