Fwd: Re: [D-G] Specific Policy

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 11:31:03 PDT 2005

PS: THIS IS LIZA

WRITING 2 DG LISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Do you think this list has ashieved anything good.
I am relatively new here.
I only started posting last winter. I have browsed a
bit of the postings. But i
am willing to discuss the value of past posts.

I think the Orpheus-Fili exchange are sucking.

Inna and Paul Bryant have stopped posting.

There are more and more embarrassement, the spammer
and the poet are mixed.

Is this is also a problem for undeciphering, and see
clear.

I am wanting to discover what is this list doing.

Someone has an idea.

Somebody is talking too loud. Orpheus has a nice
voice.

Is actually Orpheus and Eurydice talking like from the
same computer, or the same paradigm of poetry.

Also the question of relation to Deleuze is not clear.
I think the quality should be stressed, the specific
"singularity " of the intercessive quality inside the
remaining fragments of the collaboration between
Guattari and Deleuze is not stressed sufficiently.

The nature of the local Government has taken

The local people

to rebuild

giving things dynamics

in the civil war it was this this and this which
allowed the reconstruction

I would that's whats important

Ok

--