[D-G] mona has

sid littlefield falsedeity at lycos.com
Thu Jan 20 07:53:55 PST 2005

Chris,

Since I am writing my dissertation on Deleuze I see no reason not to read the texts.  Which seminar is Lacan's #8? I will re-read the opening and closing of Anti-Oedipus. I look forward to your responses.

It might be nice if others join in. No pressure. If you prefer sticking to silly poetic ramblings, or certain un-silly ones, please do.

sid