[D-G] mona has

Chapman chapman0603 at rogers.com
Thu Jan 20 07:39:11 PST 2005

Sid,

I'm certainly up for this reading. Niggling abt. is the idea that Capital is
the Symbolic. Not a deep insight but a place to begin --

I have not read much Lacan, only in literary theory class-- Poe's 'Purloined
Letter' in conjunction w/ Derrida's reading of his reading.

Could we work out a cogible reading list? I'm interested in following Gary
Genosko's work on Guattari's semiotic but think we might start with reading
the first and last chapters of AntiO again. I'm going to anyways.

You think Lacan's Seminar #8?

Chris.