[D-G] mona has

James Depew spatium at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:01:34 PST 2005

Still trying to fill the mustard pot?  I say break it OPEN.

Shouts and screams will never match that void.  Nor will desires.
Only one desire pushes at the limits.  Don't try to find it, it will
find you.  The priest of repression you say?  Perhaps.  We have to
find the darkness before making it empty.  A little song that is sung
in the dark forest will soon open on to a prismatic spray, covering
everything.  Just a single tiny note to build a symphony of colourful
discord.

Dont't try to harmonize.  Don't worry about me, I'm not you.  The
darkness is no OTHER.  Only infinite space counting down to zero,
impossibly.  The ten thousand rhythms will never be enough.

Remember: without the freed slave shouting at you from the outside,
you would only do what you're told.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:30:25 +0000 (GMT), verlainelefou at yahoo.com