[D-G] mona has

verlainelefou at yahoo.com verlainelefou at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 23:30:25 PST 2005

Dearest Forest in the east is the priestof repression sounds like she got yer number and its like finding the

voice in deleuze sans guattari c'est n'est pas possible.

Its all a creation and a becomings.

Dada

So this is the second deleuze-guattari list that I have joined just intime to see it fall apart?  Not enough for a pattern...not yet atleast.  Does anyone have a point?  I have had poems sent to my inbox,which are interesting and could stimulate discussion; I have had someincoherent free-association pass my way, which also could beinteresting; besides that, mostly banter, oh, and someone asking foretexts.  Do I have this straight?  People are criticizing someone forasking for texts?  Under the pretext that it is some sort ofhierarchically driven authority loving captialist request?  What???? Am I missing something?  (quite possible since I have only justarrived)  Is it: promote creative conceptualisation but let's not readthe books that inspired that idea because they have come to representthe functioning of an overcoding regime?  Those of you criticizing:you have read Deleuze and Guattari, right?  Or did the ideas manifestin your head spontaneously?Now that would be
 intersting...foris

all  my words are on parole

http://fictionsofdeleuzeandguattari.blogspot.com/