[D-G] aging

Oleg Koefoed khora at city.dk
Thu Jan 6 02:11:07 PST 2005

Of course the intro to "What is Philosophy" is about aging, in its own way,
but you have been there, I suppose.. have you tried some of the courses (on
webdeleuze) - he often starts out or intercepts himself, with small,
"personal" reflections, that step out of and into the theme of the course -
it's a search, but the tone is quiet and fine.. if I stumble across it in my
present reading of the Leibniz courses, I will let you know.
Best,
Oleg

Oleg Koefoed
Process Philosopher, Ph.d.
 "..quand un philosophe découvre des nouveaux concepts, ce nést pas comme
ca, tout d’un coup, dans sa tête. Il y est amené par toutes sortes de
problêmes." (Deleuze)