[D-G] aging

Dascalu Ioana rufilas at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 6 02:05:01 PST 2005

i'm thinking about a dg text...hm, all that occurs to
me would be a reference to Aristotle's treatise
"Rhetorics" (Book 3 if i'm right) which depicts the
similitudes between youth and the old age; then
Cicero's "De senectute".  Both philosophers explain
all the details of this process of growing old.
Then there would be a movie staring Katherine Hepburn
and Jane Fonda "On the Golden Pond" which is the story
of an old-aged couple and of their morosity.

i'll be looking for a dg text also.

rufilas

--- Sylvie Ruelle <sylvieruelle at earthlink.net> a écrit
: