[D-G] Archives

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 22:08:41 PST 2005

Hi

by reading you i have the impression you understand
what i asked you, and talked about.
by reading you also, the contrary appears to my
consciousness. You seduces me, that's normal.

that you don't understand this is normal, because the
plane is not here,-- i was wondering indeed why nobody
understand what i write. it's because the plane is not
there. i should make a plane now. :) i should not talk
about it, but like more human beings than my own work.
so cannot feel ashamed.

i am writing very bad i let you think this happyly

the reason i am answering: is, that i find it, yet, it
will i am sure look contradictory
but i want to understand, or rather feel where's the
problem if there is something which is not passing
between to you and from me.

theorize this as you want, "biunivocity", it will only
be more deleuzian arguments, now the time is to let
you see that my question was about
Faucoult : did he ask to himself the question: to give
the reader the event, and you say it's naturally done,
yet the question is not, and actually there nothing
you have not misunderstood , and i was "all" wrong,
anyway, let me phrase this: do you know that they
could though raise the question, when studying Greek
Sexuality, about discovering little chatter between
Male and Lesbian Lovers in a street, etc. You imagine
the thing: extracts, archeological extracts, from
which a "parfume" sheds away across centuries, and
moves previous limits.

Do you understand? Maybe mysteryous as this you will
want to understand something of my question?
The question do not seem alien to Metaphysiscs of
Cinema at this point. Are you interested by Cinema? Of
course you are right, and in case this seems strange,
let it be answered by someone else on the list.
Bye
bye

Adline
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:44:32 -0800, "sid littlefield"
<falsedeity at lycos.com> said:
> It does not strike me that the event is able to
remain 'intact' through