[D-G] Cascading Cultural Capital Style Sheets

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 27 13:28:34 PST 2005

Inseparable?

Desire needs to be analysed if we do not want to endup in Kafkaian
Molecularities of Indistinctions.

In what way, Inseparable? What do you argue actually? As as Sphinx you
say words. Eleusis , but we're not Greeks.

Best Salutates Vulgates

A.Vanlindenbergh

PS What do you think bytheway that the Pope should retire and why BBC
talks so much about the Pope when Brits they are protestant. Are
Protestant or Anglican sort of Controling the Pope? Is it Lutherian to
wonder, or Gallicist? Thank You!!Merci de dire tout!