[D-G] Cascading Cultural Capital Style Sheets

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 13:22:02 PST 2005

Sorry for answering right away but: (given the fact
that:)
Do you know that I think to "become inseparable"
already now, not like you want it. I want my freedom.
I want to decide the moment I wish to free myself from
your desire to emprison me, to JAIL me. I think I
don't want your Love.
I woish I could have a Egoistical Personality, the
very one you're denying to me by asking to suspend my
will and become undistinguishable from your Bath of
Ideas. . We're not Transcendental Accept to an
External Kantian Cogito. We are Internal: or Enternal:
Sartian not so because we have Existence, Ourselves
because Alive and Independent in our claim to wisdom
and magic! and no Essences matter. Nothing is
Transcendetnal To the Ego: the Ego is a Supreme
Irreversible Agent of Iressistiblility that lives like
Jonah in a Big Whale and the Whale's Belly is my
Belly, so shut up Liza.