[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 17:48:30 PST 2005

Gondo
I cannot be your partner, but would like to be your
friend

Richard somebody called me and told me "Turtles" is
actually a work by ACDC an other music band, not done
by Richard Pinhas & Zeldon

Sorry!

Gondo, you can PM me on Yahoo Personnals (liza_kozner
is my nick)if this is all right withyou. Try not to
send too many e-mails of personal interest in this
public place, as people need the list to talk. Read,
and talk about Gilles , because this list is devoted
to efforts to bring us somwhere else than cybersex
with animals. I have talked quite a bit here and I
rely on other people here to understand Deleuze. There
are other place I am sure where you can find a partner
than a Gilles Deleuze philosophy list.