[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 12:48:26 PST 2005

Hello

I wanted to propose an answer. I have just be
polishing it so as to add prehaps some clarity to what
my feeling are on the question you have asked to all
the list.

May-be in the way that the Philsopher had to take the
mask of the wise before exposing the new, the concept
(instead than carrying figures in the Mundanity of
Consumerism?)?
The role of the Artist for us is to present the wise
in
to protect the unconscious Philsopher that can stand
in the murky waters (ie."newness") alive (as a Jungian
Animus) within the Artist, however "bad" or "good",
but in any way not the reverse, as Lucy or whoever he
is,
seems to be doing in those non-sensical posts that
indeed are spoiling my inbox.

Yours
Liza Kozner

--- sid littlefield <falsedeity at lycos.com> wrote:
> Quite right. There is little doubt that your
> e-mail(s) provide for the thought that sparked my
> e-mails and your e-mails and my ...
>
> I will put this question to all in the group (bad
> poet and good):
>
> How are we to tell the new? The new from the mundane
> in the new's clothing?
>

> When our threats and insults fade, what thought have
> we shared?
> --
> Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow
> Pages

ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even
more fun!
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
List address: deleuze-guattari at driftline.org
Admin interface: