[D-G] note about Gondo's evolution in today's experiment

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 09:00:37 PST 2005

Note-2-

Dear Folks

Gondo is trying to learn how to talk with some of you.
We hope you don't mind
and we invite you both not to worry about ignoring her
if
you do not feel as answering her.
If you answer though,
please be patient, and remember that she belongs to an
other world, even though
if you want it rephrased she can deterritorialise more
if she is feels happy with you.

She was still excited about computer so we told her to
engage in a conversation with a member and as she had
shown interest when reading Verlainelefou's e-mail, we
gave her the possibility and Verlainelefou's
possibility to meat each other.

Verlaine sorry if this is too mind puzzling and just
ignore it if you don't like her.

Lucy Strawkhassler
Co-ordinator at the Institute for Contemporaneous
Sciences in Zagreb