[D-G] relating Deleuze to your work

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 00:43:16 PST 2005

ah it's nice. alone still. i miss Deleuze, and Guattari. Gillou et Feliz.
  i want to talk with them. i guess i'll have to wait. they're not
  here anymore,right?
  they d i e d 11 years ago.- :[
  lot's of festivities for Rabin, none for Deleuze, at least nothing this side .
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  harald, since you mention it. how do you cope with being a german, and having read what Niezsche said about them, i think about the "how am i so wise" chapters of Ecce Hommo".--
  since also the sometimes ambivalent forces in his aphorism on germans; or did you make a special image for yourself of the philosopher, like, there's mad, or he has "strange thoughts" because he wants to be a creative thinker, or, like some fragile people tend to rather take this philosophy seriously, and "he is right since he is the one talking" while you read him at least, were you choked, or rather finding for the first time someone thinking in a way that you like? if you would care to share?
  thanks.

  it's not that you are a bourgeois. i cannot point at it with the right words, but thus i use "middle class ideas" just to express these are either repressive, moral, blocking ideas. but i debloqued myself from their grip recently so it's really not to worry. tuti va bene.

hwenk <hwenk at web.de> wrote:
  Hello Liza,

you are right, I meant self esteeem - after all I am still a german.
In my eeyes yoga, math, and being abkle to be alone for a while
is a pragmatic improvement, of body mind and soul - virtue
as meant by the romans, Spinoza, Nietzsche and Deleuze.
And how had put Deleuze "already done if you do it"
And for your information, maybe I am a little bourgeois
in your eyes but I have strong working class roots.

Greetings Dr. Harald Wenk