[D-G] sex appeal pf the inorganic

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:51:01 PDT 2005

 i think some lines in atp seems to  invite the reader to read by concept and not by historic shemes. do you yourself succeed in reading the stratas according to the destratificative consistant or a-consistant plane ? not according the overcoding of the present strata eg. high tech.

very funny! I would not COMMAND buying it either. But
I would RECOMMEND (in addition to Steve Shaviro's
review that I mentioned) Anna Camaiti Hostert's "Sexy
Things" 5-page discussion of Perniola's book at
http://www.altx.com/ebr/ebr6/6cam.htm