[D-G] stirring a conversation

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 16:21:17 PDT 2005

Gilles Deleuze would have voted no in France last may. Emmanuel Videcoq would not be able to think the contrary. Yet Emmanuel Videcoq was dissed by the French NO.

Dissing is NOT constructive. We have to be active and conscious of our dark side, are there people who have in the dowstairs corridor of the Fourth Avenue Barnes and Nobles Bookshop seen that besides Deleuze Star Wars Philosophy is the subject of a book. A real B O O K ? Where the lines of

-Do you want a death stick?

I n C R E DiB Le to do such books!!!! S T O PPPPPPPPfudgwwwwre