[D-G] Shoichi Chugoku

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 14 16:30:26 PDT 2005

Harald--
Ah shit. I want to say. I CAN be Mundane, but that's not all I want to
do here! But I could be . ..And so only once if I can be or become like
that, ya know, i guess really what it is, that's the better of it. and
That's what I want tio say. But it's not reallty what I say, do you
understand?

Cheers!

Adline V.