[D-G] Shoichi Chugoku

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 14 16:22:02 PDT 2005

They could have talked about Shoichi Chugoku, but I guess they have not
seen any movies of him back there when they talked in the nineties. And
you, have ya seen my webpage, did the pages left you with a "moraleen"
aftertaste, on your scientifical tongues? please drop a comment if ya
feel so like saying anything Harald. It's all about Vernissage, Opening
Drinks: Internet is a Mundane World or it could become one soon enough..
I can see this thing, this fact on the counter: Four persons have
arlready magnified teh thumbnail into a bigger (not yet original of
course, well: given the website capabilities it's unthinkable at this
hour:). It gets me all aexcited and waves of goesbumps spread like jelly
all around my own monitor over there.

I return Splendlidly the compliment

Adline Vanlindenbergh
In A'dam today.