[D-G] Re: Deleuze-guattari-driftline.org Digest, Vol 1, Issue 12

Sylvie Ruelle sylvieruelle at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 26 14:33:36 PST 2004

For me it has been these past years understanding schizo-affective
disorder (a sort of chaos in the brain),
and only recently psychiatric medications
but,
even has a child, i always had so many questions.  i saw parties would
never have answered them
drugs would of only ruined them, ...

  and so, i clung to my questions and they led me to Deleuze, since the
last 14 years...
I read a slow as as ever... having never read before.

The ones i knew who had an opposite sort of life, have they arrived at
Deleuze?  i have no idea.  but, they would not stay for long. i would
imagine.

And so, i live on the edge of a giant redwood forest, near the ocean,
reading Deleuze with the questions, watching his movies with my
animals.

Will i ever go back to the big violent city?  Never.