[D-G] explain please

James Depew spatium at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:15:11 PST 2004

Can we resolve this very political (and personal) question of "how
reading helps us eat" from a D+G perspective?  I take it that what is
intended is how can understanding the reality of becoming, etc.,
provide a means of survival where the previously wasn't one.  Becoming
a non-eater?  More realistically, without intervention, becoming
extinct.  How do we reconcile an individual death with a becoming
determined at the pre-individual level?

foris