[D-G] to Clifford Duffy about poem pommes

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Sat Feb 12 09:29:07 PST 2022

Hi Clifford..

i have thought about it today and
actually you ll be surprised but i think our interaction on this
shithole cancer called since year 2000nettikette internet are actually
the more interesting i ever got on it.
you are wiser than i thought, so was and is deleuze . the intercessors.
we fulfilled in our violent chatters though the deleuzian ideology of
intercessorship.

byebye
Sylvi

hope you never write to me here again even after the trucker oust
Trudeau and we are in paradize everywhere in the milky way !!