[D-G] Sylvia is thinking now about DH Lawrence and his « Revelation »

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:10:06 PDT 2022

Ho glad someone finally answers i had some worry everybody had been
disconnected by time or something.

weird how google translates most of your computer mispellings back into
human rule.

what i wanted to make sure is to have read:
« It had been a compilation of the testaments by the roman empire and the
church cardinals, where an evangelion of Petrus !!! has been ruled out »

can you just answer by y or n : y if yes thats what you intended to write
or n if thats not the case. a correction might be helping us, if needed.

(i fully understand that you didn’t repair your computer since 2006 and i
am sure no one to blame anyone for being neglecting hardwares or softwares.
i also am aware alas, there are a lot of viruses since Bill Gates built a
flaw, a bit like in Rogue One, especially on PC. use a mac might help but
its expensive so thats ok. )

now..
« taking into consideration the psychological analysis » might you say it
be apt to describe « realtes to th psychligal analysis »?

yes i havn t read F.Nietzsche’s « antichrist » since 1995 i think . he
portrayed Jesus of Beitlehem as a self sufficient, poetic yet naive, and
young mind, this coming to us in the metaphysical aristocratic cavalry
hindsight meaningfullness that Nietzsche could be sometimes be loading his
palabras, from within themselves.

 someone else « pretzel » reminded us here of Nietzsche psychological
skills in descriptions of Jesus and Socrates in a double one to the other,
but in a negative way?
in the progress towards the free will of each individuality?
in Birth of Tragedy but i have not read this one either, even if its the
favorite. I listen to Bizet a lot nowadays. Carmen.

<<INTECTAKSRCIDEAL>> this words makes me think of Kafka s metamorphosis.
CC speaks of the necessity to a fight « la lutte ».

the mob does not fight.

revenge is not a problem, or is it?

the mob spirit is like Noahs flood.
the rainbow was set by G in the clouds, he promised Noah.

Do you know of Nimrod, prof. Harald Wenk?

Nimrod is the son of Koush. He is a hunter.

« according to the Sages, Nimrod was the primary force behind this
rebellion. The _Midrashim_ explain his sinister motive. He planned to build
a tower ascending to Heaven and, from it, wage war against G. » a note from
the stone edition of the Tanakh (Hebrew-English Bible) . see Genesis 11:1-9

How could the Apocalypse of John be the « intact source ideal » (?) of
Jesus himself, according to you?

Thank you and a great enjoyment in reading you,

Best,

Johnattan Peterson

--
ziboote depuis mon iphoaunesixplus