[D-G] Sylvia is thinking now about DH Lawrence and his « Revelation »

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 06:41:28 PDT 2022

Hi.
I received this interfax message from Sylvia today. She is trying to
reshape the Christian God Bible . it was modified by the Vatican and the
Romans.
Did anyone else here has read « Apocalypse » the book Lawrence wrote in
1929 and which has been studied by deleuze in CC?

Interfax Meme 2d of April 2022

Revelation 18:23. (Image of two DNA strands)

<<And the light of a candle shall shine no more in thee; and the voice of
the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for
thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by pharmakeia were all
men deceived>>

Justine:<<Holy moly ... Pharmakeia is Greek for Sorcery ... and this is
actually in the bible
https://www.bibleref.com/Revelation/18/Revelation-18-23.html>>

Sylvia:<<well « your merchants magic spell » is translated by the white
hats meme fabric as « pharmakeia ». The good idea would be the white hats
to give up quoting revelation which is non christian.. non Jesus just a
magic spell, ironically.. a magic spell against the World !! not Jesus the
world was created by his father no? so, even if theres salt and peper you
dont throw the baby with the bath water (frenchy expression i learned)

why is saying humanity has been « under magic spell of the Merchants » not
a religious statement but a polemic politician tribunal ?

Because it makes your programmed to your soul.

Your soul is learning the beauty of Jesus message.

Then we put at the end of both Testaments « revelation » which makes you
hate the part of the money given to Caesar.

Ok.

But then you are compelled to live, unless you live from the songs of birds
as anachoretes like St Francis of Assise.

You denigrate thus with your soul and aspect of you of your life in this
world.

You therefore are led to mistrust many things in the world.

It impoverishes you soul.

And unbalances this World beauty to the next which we call « New
Jerusalem », and which is now called NWO

(i am not sure if i am clear enough)>>
--
ziboote depuis mon iphoaunesixplus