[D-G] Meta new AI god

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 05:25:09 PST 2021

in a conversation in november last on nettime.org between Molly Hankowitz
and Felix Stadler,

i am interested by the intellectual pleasure potential in me of this
sentence by Felix S.

« the belief in a technical singularity, in the sense that computer
simulation becomes indistinguishable from physical reality, not just in
terms of intelligence, but everything else too »

to me it is the question: how to develop physical reality in a way that
defeats the virtual hypnotic power of meta and zuc.

(considering that i am not yet right now, in the know of the divine plan
for our new earth, if there is any that is not changing every other
milisecond btw?) i just imagine at the moment that zuc is gently creating
for his god this sick machine for the mutants who jabbed themselves with
his and theirs technology.

but perhaps for the non mutants too??

hence i dont know and think for we the little constructors it is valuable
to question what will happen with those mutants?

will they just « die » soon like Sonia was annoying me off sleep,  joking
in my light sunny ears tonight with laughter and whispers, or will they
become docile civil servants of the capital virtual « flows »?

(and those capable to include these flows in their reasonings, with the
help of zuc zucking technology , or outside of it instead?)

i think why i say « outside » is the only way of mastering this, and
building a physical reality that is « denser » than the meta virtual
« dead internet» techno?

we can build instead than destroy by farming , loving rainbows agriculture
and learn chosing which mushrom gives us the key to gan eden,

yet to me the way i choose the be complete intellectually is breaking this
divide Felix Stadler speaks here ofwith: simulation vs physical reality.

actually computer simulation can in one way (like Zuc organizes it) absorb
physical reality, let jabbed souls forget it blinded by the intellectual
pleasure of being linked in the simulation consumation,

or in the way i would rather choose this pathway; computer simulation is
« just a tool » (Björk 1997 interview for BBC said on music instruments,
being just tools and that we had to put « souls » back in the instruments,
instead of complaining with a big daddy voice there was « no soul there »
in this music)

computer simulation can be used by our third eye (that is our poetic and
aesthetic technology) to decipher the reality embedded within the
simulation and to which are blind those who succomb to the AI god and its
computer simulants avatars, as the dead techno « virtuality » Molly speaks
of here.

if we discard the virtuality in one word, we miss the opportunity to empty
it of its simulacrum being, its spectral image programming our minds (
jabbed or not!)

and in my resolution i have the feeling i can change the hidden fabric, the
reality secret embedded within the computer simulation, by « visually » ( a
learning advise sent out by Ra in L/L reasearch Law of One) focussing on
the « given » : the appearances in the computer simulation: scratching off
layers after layers of detailing, till we reach to the Earth (because the
discovery of the hidden fabric is grounding, pertaining to the Universe
metaphysical architecture) , the Earth inner core.

in short this is how i relate to the cloud of virtuality: actively
reordering it so that it fits our purpose of embettering physical reality
of Earth, and osmosis as gan eden.

maximum liberation the simulation can only be obtained by fighting in
resonnance with the technology of it, which is (still now) part of our
Universe.

fighting in resonnance with the technology implies acting in knowledge of
its hidden secrets, only known by the divine architecture in constant
mutation.

why for bringing back poetry to humanity on Earth,  i choose art more than
science, but art not as an escape out of the computers into the wild nature
wilderness densities, but a densification of the wild nature wilderness, by
focusing and working out in full acceptance of the NOW (our universe
includes the dangerous cloud, which is nevertheless still founded upon
lavish prodigal mystery, heavens secrets we are here to discover by growing
up our standards with ALL souls in the complexity universe, and thus become
capable to refine for the sake of the embetterment of our lives in osmosis
with the whole Universe, from and on Terra,  those intellectual
pleasurable, nurturing and ravishing detailings, be them in the day
dreaming ascension and be them technology shrinking world, both.

hey?!what da ya think of this??