[D-G] a dewey dell’s discourse to « Miha » about the indigo chakra

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:46:27 PDT 2021

hi Miha. thank you. and i read meticulously, checking if i do this love
practice reckoning, or if i should be doing it better.. i think we are
united, one, perhaps, at least Ra reccommands sometimes searching for One
in the partner, or others.. my tradition is somehow not to relinquish and
get off balance : i wouldn’t want to bet all my money on the green love
chakra. during this density incarnation, we have the ability to reach the
next density chakra (indigo-etheric
bodies-violet-experiences-appreciations) and develop the understanding,
which is the better part in us, that which we need to cultivate in order to
develop our ability to grow and reach infinite intelligence.

So much so that i have an habit of not willing to be too dependant upon
essence, be inaccessible to me.

To the contrary i trust my natural learning capacities to acquire this
knowledge, each day , progressively, with a continuous effort.

This is why also i would think that as much in the Kabbalah one says Source
has been broken doing a tzimtzum, the vessels must be « repaired » by
the different vessels should just as much, learn to communicate each one
with the other. that is why taking care of the intelligence in us by our
capacity to bridge communication between each one of us, the « vessels »,
and this requires as you say work with our emotions, but as well mold their
fabric (cfr. form=substance in indigo sixth density realm) this is why in
short i think we need to take this opportunity of this snaky shock element
you spoke of, and get politically active by emotion and their molding: all
the arts, the communication(s): to get active: our star trek future took
its condition in space force, which took its condition in Trump ´s
presidency in 2016-2020, which took condition from being elected by the
people of USA, and this in turn granted from centuries of intellectual and
physical fight from people of the Old Worlds combining in USA . our
possible victory did not come but from our mutual efforts during millenias.
i mean thus: we have to be responsible. Space Force, the Anshar perhaps,
the Nordics, what not, but its perhaps not enough to just trust our future
shall give the victory to our allies in their fights against the evil
forces of the Galaxy. They , our allies, they act. They don’t act by just
vibrating. Let’s be more organized on the ground of Earth. I see too much
time on telegram and such groups people lost in memes and discourses. Not
enough grounded and trusting to search for the potential in THIS density,
in THIS life, that in is us, in ours. We need to help the people fighting
in space by organizing and changing our societies on the Earth. Like you
said by cultivating love and vibration but as well by embettering our
mutual intelligent communications. What became of our Art, our Philosophy,
our Sciences? Do we have to be talked about like to little playful  kids,
to whom the « Galactic Federation of Worlds » even refuses our full status
as humanoids, (as starseeds and wanderers, ) this because we fail to have
the creativity and the desire to aquire together (« communication ») the
knowledge enabling us in our development. We should seize the status of
member of Galactic members right anon, and better: we will help them by
becoming more powerful. They are waiting. And we don’t « understand ». We
don’t understand how to tinker our common brain , the brain of our
societies, so that we visualize and thus control our destiny.