[D-G] deprogrammation of fear in Cinema and outside on Earth

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:16:18 PDT 2021

in this context of fear and vaccination, some ET coming from the Procyon
system, or like Veridical Perception, are talking about man being
the process of this programmation in the human mind. Gilles Deleuze did two
in the sensori-motricity or « break » of sensori-motricity. the thesis is
that certain shock experience ( example taken by Deleuze is the repercusion
of shock situations during World War 2) produce a rupture of
sensori-motricity, and Cinema: like italian neo-realism; or french nouvelle
vague, explores then, the experimental fields of Actors driven in a World
of Pure Optic and Sound Signs. I thought it is interesting to relate our
efforts in deprogramming fear and slavishness with this Cinema - Thinking...

xx Dewey Dell