[D-G] metaphysical journalism

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Thu Jun 17 06:01:13 PDT 2021

Sylvia, Corey Goode 16/06/21

Sylvia:in my view, the notion of « timeline » may perhaps be utilised
too systematically in these telegram channels, to explain away any event
that misfits, instead of trying to explore its possibilities. more
explicite would we wonder about this « Franck » Michael Salla and Elena
Danaan have reported talking about senior nazi scientists fleeing to
Aldebaraan. i am unsure i thought the solar system was hermetically
blocked entry and escape roads to lower densities.. // instead of
that the order in the sequence can be modified. there can be unforseen
occurances on certain people’s computing devinations. in order to
« understand » what is happening on the divine plane, the perspective
offered by Elena on the antarctica wherabouts, and the perspective
offered by Corey Goode, should each be not grasped as « a fixed sequence
of possibilities » but happening in the very process of gradually
understanding all the elements on both series (of perspectives) together
(thus in one new single « movement » of thought). the divine plane is
ultimately our reality, if we accept the eternity of ideas happening and
expresses the ignorance in our understanding of reality, something which
remains hidden, and i think this should be corrected in us. ie. we
prefer immanence over « transcendance », in politics, in exo-politics,
or in philosophy as well, and especially in science.

(side note: Corey Goode declared tonight that Elena Danaan ´s account of
a flight of Nazi away from Earth in Antarctica towards Aldebaraan (and
Argentina), is inaccurate according to his information. My post above
was a reaction to these two different accounts, declared by a
participant, as « belonging to two different timelines ».)

@@@

Luis Agustino:My friend!!

You are experiencing yourself in many multiple timelines or parallel
realities and so as all of us here on earth!!

Whether or not you are aware you are experiencing multiple timeline
realities!!

Let me make simple for you as you are a piece of the Creator  you have
made a million choices and taken a million paths all at the same time
and you are experiencing them all at the same time in parallel earth's!!
And so as all of us!!

Parallel realities or timelines are real!!

@@@

Sylvia:ok.. yet this seems a speculation, an hypothesis.. how can i
grasp « the parallel realities » you speak of, as one? if not by
deconstructing this notion of a « timeline » and a « multiplicity of
co-existant realities » to which obviously my consciousness has no
access/awareness of, notwidthstanding the assertion by you of this
speculation, of this imagination related to a non experience in me ( non
experience from the point of view of my awareness set in « this
timeline » (according to the words of your hypothesis) timeline « real
experience », which remains yet separated from my enjoying of the
experiences of « the infinity of parallel timelines » that can only be
experienced as my understanding shrinks into a speculative imagination.
Insomuch: experiencing in eternity/reality, or experiencing in
imagination(ie : building an hypothesis as you do) are two different
modes of perceptions of which i am capable.. yet one (the imaginative
one) can be understood from the experiences of the divine plane
experience (as uncomplete reading of reality) while the reverse : when
we study how can our imagination understand the divine plane
understanding , it suddenly doesn ´t make any other sense than precisely
« a transcendance » . ie. something that is hidden from your reach and
that you don’t know, but which you imply in your discourse, in your
thoughts, because of your neglectful way of coping with the elements at
your disposition. xx