[D-G] the mind of robinson : un monde sans autrui

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Mon Jul 19 17:24:37 PDT 2021

spinoza in ethic book 2 says the spirit in man is the idea of the body
(balanced: the idea) but its been some time i considered the mind to be
the body, but a part of the body, like the stomac is, or the hair is a
part of the body. i wonder if we don’t have a constant choice: our mind
to open up on some other organ, like the stomac or the hair. to be
influenced, unbalanced or balanced: so we have the choice before we
unleash our mind opening. opening up the mind is important for artists.
fitzgerald wrote an essay on the « crack-up ». various modes of opening
the mind: drugs, whatever is a drug, internet is a drug.. so: how to
locate the perfect unbalance, for the mind? my choice is only valid for
my own experimental field. but i wish i could study a non-subjective
« unbalanced mind », some collectivity that has thoughts.. and imagine a
mind that has not yet been influenced by the eyes (part of the body) and
this islandish mind is stuck inside the unbalance. it will learn to
balance itself by aiming at what stands exterior to its vision ( the
robinson crusoë mind supposedly can create its own truth, but there is
more happyness for islandish mind if it aims at beauty and what is
necessary outside for example if there is a ship passing by ) .. on the
ship we meet up with other passengers, who are talking, in order to
communicate. the conversation starts to get more customary animated as
more passengers notice the island and the waving body on the beach: its
robinson crusoë!! he has taught Vendredi western civilisation
principles, like how to read the Bible.. the civilisation had evolved
and forgotten about robinson crusoë. and the passengers now were
reminded to the true soul of crusoë because of the peculiar shapes of
the accomplishments of the islanders: the little shab with tropical
wooden roof, the exotic garden, the loo, etc. and robinson crusoë, saw
his reflexion elicited, in the mirror of the approaching passengers from
the ship sailing towards him on turquoise waves full of fishes. robinson
thought so: all these years of preparation waiting for this rescue, now
in the eyes of the talking passengers, i wish i enjoyed the telepathic
vision of these strangers like probably does Vendredi. Vendredi was his
soul mate: he had the idea of robinson’s full body because he had
conceived the map of this treasury island and robinson was so greedy:
only thinking about money the guy: the island was only money to him, so
much so that Robinson had graven the map of the island secret passages
into Vendredi’s brains, which ignored the notion of Law of One : the
positive and the negative polarities, and that as a consequence Vendredi
knew all the secrets of Robinson without the language to communicate it
to the passengers approaching the island. Very smart of Robinson. No way
for the passengers to make sense out of Robinson discoveries thus...
that’s how Vendredi had visualised the island but hadin him no
possibility to add any excess or unbalance to the island : yet
Robinson’s chances to be recognized as the forgotten discoverer of the
treasury island, had been at once undisclosed in Vendredi soul, at the
very moment that the first passenger had set foot on the white sand
licked by the turquoise fishes. That’s what this metaphore was intending
to demonstrate. Because the fishes symbolise the break thru the mind
coral bareer by a multiplicity hence the balancing of the island by the
foamy turquoise waves.