[D-G] relax video after heavy corona virus break down

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:19:40 PDT 2020

Hi.

The state of emergency is a "caisse de résonnance"
the source of the information is an intensity.
But the secular religion of the State and of the Community
is too solid, its segments are too hard, for the CoVid crisis fluidity to
be dealt with!
This makes suspended in the air a Platform of Redundancy
where nothing matters. Not intensities, but insanities only get explored
for the sake of clarity.
You have to notice that soccers games have been sheduled off for
a long period, and the soccer fanatics being the most
dematerialised people, those are heavily reterritorialising on this
redundancy box
which is The Media.
This comforts the Media and the State secular Religion
into some fatal negligence. Negligence towards Human adequate behavior
towards other Humans.
Humanity disappearing from the behavior of the State Religion is the main
first consequence
in this Covid Crisis.
You have to see from above, some distance off from the flow
of genital idiocy.
The structure of the State apparatus appears in my eyes to be contracting
inwards, inwards,
like a CovidVirus.

The humans in the structure are death stars managers and the Covid are
piloting
the little x-wing like contaminated flies buzzing amid the air
unproductively.

A time to get productivity and market alienated from human concerns : if we
stand in certainty that
relations being topmost priority,
we're becoming now on Earth the most endangered species.

Why are relations topmost priority here ?

- Because the final fantasy game is not concerned with the immaterial
designing and imagination of
the goal.

Best Regards,

Johnatan P.