[D-G] relax video after heavy corona virus break down

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:18:38 PDT 2020

Hello.
I don’t know why suddenly this coronavirus is happening on this planet.
It could be sent by hashem .g.d.blessed his name., to annoy europe???
I am not a schizo but a girl lives inside me.
Last week she told me the virus was spread by angels.
And today she tells me that humans she used to tell me had lost their soul,
they have not lost their souls.
One of this recently depressed friend was saying hi yo, whattsup ! to me by
telepathy.
This surprised me.
Now i am upset by this girl living inside and typing this message ( against
her will ) and she is telling me i shall be doomed by hashem, because i
spread the news that hashem wanted to shake and wake up some european
societies of your planet.
We are from another planet, and as Gilles Deleuze showed in Proust, et les
signes, the aliens from high above in reality can modify earth that’s
what’s called « evolution ». The asteroids every 30 million years from
Kuiper belt, the pig flu and the corona.
This girl is real, but cannot tell something true.
All what she said was false.
Now I pray to be doomed and sent to hell.
You cannot but follow your attitude.
Your destiny is set, Dear Humanity.

--
ziboote depuis mon iphoaunesixplus