[D-G] Automation from the Souls of Artists.

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:31:47 PDT 2019

Oh. That was insentive and enticing a message from badger2 !!
I wonder about ´abstract ´ procedurality and think to add a little dose of
sensori-motor ´empathy ´ to typicall 3d procedurality . In houdini people
build sci-fi towns. But houdini i heavy on coding, and i prefer 3d
softwares with perception s more important in interfaces than calculus. The
abstract gothic side of coding make it quite cold, and it is seldom to
escape from northerly contemporaneous art, if ever. Security plays such a
role in constraining perception. I wonder whats wrong with my single cell
blob. My head my lower plexus these currents of energies are so unstable.
As if there was a hole in my fabric. Do you like Bjorks beats in homogenic,
with the song ´immature ´ I lack this exterior. That’s something within the
northerly cities, artificial as they come.

--
ziboote depuis mon iphoaunesixplus