[D-G] hypertext

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 13:59:52 PDT 2019

hi again. regarding Guattari and the reference to 3 ecologies,
the question is, given the uncertainty
of Science being still capable to reset
all its concepts and categories, what
are the "social production of new values"
concretely, not in general, as in your quotes, but
in singularities. is your philosophy incapable
to produce these thinking expressions of differences ?
autopoesis is perhaps yet too abstract a word.
both the operational closure & the structural openness of the cell
come from the multiplicities, ie.the fact that there
is an organism.

the fact that perception, contrary to what thought Leibniz,
is not the sign of a simple substances.:
as example, from Leibniz, Monadology (12 and 13):
<<et par conséquent il faut que dans la substance simple, il y ait une
pluralité d'affections et de rapports, quoi qu'il n' y ait point de
parties>><<Mais il faut aussi qu'outre le principe
du changement, il y ait un détail de ce qui change, qui fasse pour
ainsi dire la spécification et la variété des substances simples>>
actually instead than Body without Organs, one should speak of Body with
Organs,
or Simple Substances with consciousness, or with Parts. & with appetitio !!
but the standard vocabulary of Humanity is not yet conceptually adapted to
this
apparent contradiction.

besides there is doubt there is really a tendency of the "human body" in
disease.
there may not even be a "human body" : this given
 the forces of epigenesy. epigenesy explains for a natural tendency of
the human body towards sensori-motor haptic, audio and visual experiences
(cfr Image Temps and Image
Mouvement, Gilles Deleuze)
yet the "General Consciousness" explains , as in your article, the
perception of a sound
being "unheard of", in spite of being produced within the feelings or the
affects
of the sensori-motion.

<<These shocks are indicators of
forces beyond organic wholeness>> this i reckon only points to common
sensori-motion.

that is a sensori-motion subject to epigenesis.

yet Sciences want to regulate, the "chaos", or the "data" to constrains
those to integral numbers & that can allow
for measure. Spinoza already disqualified such measure as a sign of a
non full or an inadequate idea.

there are as many sensori-motions organic human wholeness as there are
human beings.
each different, and only through measure being limited in a Plane of
Reference which
constraints the speeds to a constant, or to many constants (like the
"atoms" with each
constant medical specification, example Helium or Hydrogen or Iron) and a
constant of constants.
example the Speed of Light.

the speeds ought to be perceived. and qualified in expressions. that is the
new which is unheard of.

the will which can not find satisfaction in a certain object shall find
inspiration in an impression of hallucination,
yet it does not loose its sensori-motion difference for the matter.
Nietzsche already saw Religion as the one continuation of the
sensori-motion when deprived
of "human" mastery on the "objects" of the senses;  the will which
testifies for hallucination and incapacity
to prove the "object of the senses" corresponding to the common "human",
"scientific",  or general consciousness, shall
be measured and qualified by the latter as "other" than the "norm". yet the
norm wants to remain a variegating sum or constant(s) of constants.

JP