[D-G] Communism definitions Physics

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 15:08:56 PDT 2019

hello Mike,

you should be more accurate when talking. you say 'copula'. is this 1+1 ?
when did happen this disease you speak about ? who is
responsible? Aristoteles? were you agreeing with me the Greek books are
guilty?

Homo Sapiens is the heir of the viruses and the myriapodae, thru the fishes
(See Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire) his Homo bones are long tem
stratification/solidifications , ancient myriapodae legs.

surely the sickness is ancient. fortunately there was this wedding
taking place between the World Place (Shekinah) and Ha Shem.

after the beatniks making fun of TV control, the american sixties of
Century XX saw a new political subjectivities party happening,
vowing for no confidence towards the western christian god, the current
instagram and tumblr leftist revolution, after the seventies ecologists, is
an instance of that, it
defends the rights of Native american against oil pipelines Companies, for
example,
within that continuation in thoughts. what should be interesting is to seek
the form 'in Concept' within which comes expressed this capitalist violence
you mention.

i think it is worthy to be accurate in the way we phrase the guilty rapers.
is there one or many Locomotives?
are they the key concepts created by Aristotle and which have been preserved
for us via books during the middle ages? or do the concept only follow from
forces
of dark oppression? is Satan the Lacanian Other? Or is Satan multiple,
spreading viral like Homo Sapiens?

i think it is worthy of your efforts as someone who defends knowledge and
sciences
against bigotry to be sharp on that issue. you thus mention the Miller
experiment but you are incompetent
in conceptually providing your Reader with the inorganic death of the
ethnic god. Leibniz did better than you when
he attacked Spinoza, defending against the Stoician the idea of a good
perfection. good perfection being
more important than Socrates bones as a cause for understanding his
suffering.

if you thus say you stand against the concept of god, it is with concepts
that you ought to fight this battle.
in order to do so, you unequivocally forget the conclusion of Deleuze
lifetime works in CC, as I said yesterday, that Percepts
replace Concepts.

i thus think with you, that we have to use Concepts with you to stand
against something which you call
'god' and which you blame for the producers, farmers, merchants, consumers
and bankers evident violence against the Native Americans, and other
groups whose subjectivities have been by now been totally annihilated since
decades within the activation of the 'copula' of the christian white ethnic
god. the other nation who are unable to reinvent themselves (think for
example of the Dogons who have this year produced a movie picture in Dogon
sacred language )
all those like the Leaders of the Palestinians and the Iranians Leaders who
can not take part of the capitalist "violence" is indeed bound to vanish,
eaten and digested by Homo Sapiens' myriapodae jellyfish bones.

who are you blaming for this viral HIV disease in yesterday's post actually?
: possible answers:
Moses revelation and the Bible
Ha Shem wedding with the Shekinah
Augustus and the Roman armies
Jesus Christ and the apostles
the Germans invaders who destroyed Civilization
the Chinese for the invention of gunpowder
the Phoenicians and their circumnavigation ?
the Founding Fathers
the merchants who profited from slavery of Africans
Ernest Renan and the orientalists who invented the concept of an Aryan Race

-all these factors combined together and whom you would ( a bit lazily )
label "christian god"
is that your concept?
is this how you sketch out the pathology of your Homo Sapiens with?

who is talking requiring this inquisition against your ethnic god?
who is cured from Homo Sapiens "disease" and why is s/he cured?
a Nietzschean over(wo)man? how to avoid to this resentment at once
collectively gathered in a new massive negative hatred (destructive and
thus self destructive)  flow
 by the melting in unison of the many nihilist "scientific"  minds ,
so that this resentment gets cured, so that Homo Sapiens becomes
aware of the possibilities of thinking expression of differences,
 the ones happening according to CC Deleuze after the death of the Lacanian
Other?

- who is to cure Homo Sapiens?

: the wedding between Ha Shem and Shekinah?

with what forces the concepts can be created?

what is the 'inorganic' you talk about?

is not the organisation of differences of intensities happening at once at
the occasion
encompassed within the Alliance between Ha Shem and Ha Shekinah?

were Deleuze & Guattari not wrong with their stance against organisation in
ATP ?
why is the impossible not possible?

best regards

Johnny Petterson