[D-G] Communism definitions Physics

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:40:14 PDT 2019

*Mike, please*

*have a further look: search in that time period.*

*when emmanuel videcoq wanted to know the difference between
haecceities and singularities.*

*answers from various "participants" ensue. Paul Bains etc.*

*if you answer in relation to what I said recently here last week, i
would say that my thought have come to a conclusion*

*uttering in brief that Deleuze thoughts, although claiming an
originality, Deleuze claiming with haeceitty being independent from
substance,*

*although having some reference with Leibniz various substances,*

*is less interesting as regards to Ha Shem, than Spinoza's strict
observation of the production of modes, and somehow not a progress*

*or rather the progress would be in that solely to denegate Deleuze's
claim to progress in univocity.*

*yet I think that Deleuze is a Jewish Thinker anyhow. it could be
studied in the yeshivot. ATP could be, it would be a progress to
consider Deleuze a Jewish Thinker,*

*whatever his praise of Arafat as human being, if that makes sense.*

*my kind regards from*

*Johnny.*