[D-G] do you know where ?

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 09:46:51 PDT 2019

p 189 éditions de minuit 1980 - (plateau 6)
<< on avait choisi le Lieu, La Puissance, le Collectif (il y a toujours un
collectif même si l'on est tout seul) >>

<< we chose the Place Where(Eretz Israel), The Power(Ha Shem), the
Collective(Bnei Israel) (there is always a collective even if one is alone)

in the quote Antonin.A. letter to Hitler
the map is not only "geographical". a map of intensities.

what are the consequences of a cyborg internet on geography ?
if geography is part of The Place , defines it ?
or is there no geography, not even a geology, if there are only intensities
and heacceities ?

is internet something as a big signifiant, a FACE kite, a vamp ?

the Internet-FACE

who speaks in the Internet-FACE - Mouth - organ ??