[D-G] Deleuze and Guattari on Brexit

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:59:35 PST 2019

i guess State is not the realization of a preexisting identity.
There are Civilization becomings: the Egyptians of antiquity are known for
having persevered
in a status quo for a long period. Yet, their were constant variation.
Otherwise a new flow of novelist would persevere in Today's Russia, the
same quality input
and renovation of the talent it was during
the times of Dostoevsky, Gogol, etc. It seems Literature becomes different.
The Arts become different. Thus we cannot say State are
coming like the Angel Gabriel to Virgin Mary. State is always in the
Becoming.
What do you think, talking about Community, about this topic:
The Jewish Community in Belgium is about to leave the country. 2019 - 5779
the same in other European Countries.
Authorities found the way Muslims do halal butchery improper, violent for
the animals.
So they decided to oblige Muslims to kill in "a Belgian way", like the
Christians.
But they felt incapable to annoy the Muslims, without annoying Jewish
religious way of killing the animal.
They had to invent, a Jewish-Muslim problem when considering the killing of
our animals.
They had to group those two religions in one group exterior which need to
dissolve into one unique Christian Rule.
Now Jews have customs for killing animals in Belgium since the Middle-Ages.
Why to change that? They have to have "a problem"
They are "philosophers" the heirs of Aristotle & Plato. a Philosopher needs
a problem. They cannot consider the singularity of the Jewish faith.
Ignorant. Incapable to allow their Philosophers to think thru becoming.
They need group to command the order in the State. They need
the assumption of a preexisting identity. The groups of non Christians
opinion subsumed under the State have an identity preexisting
which needs to be abolished.
Jewish life has become impossible in Europe, because Ha Shem orders
thinking Jewish Life when you are a Jew.
If you are atheist Jew, you cannot escape thinking: what happens: its 2000
years Jews have killed animals in Northern Europe
in a way, that is not allowed anymore, because of ChristianoIslama
Copulation.

Johnny