[D-G] University program on Brexit and Yellow Jacket (about << multiplicities in rhetoric>>)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Thu Jan 3 08:11:53 PST 2019

What is Negri's most recent book?

For Sozhenitsyn, it is the theologian that exposed church-and-state
that we focus on in our schizoanalysis and hari-splitting, because
Macron is not under investigation though Trump is: the Mueller-Russian
investigation. Therefore, Gulen is our model for the schizoanalysis of
models, and is classic Guattari and also quite comparable to Yellow
Jackets against church-and-state capitalism:

13 Nov 2018 Afghan Forces Raid Schools Allegedly Linked to 'Gulen
Movement'
(site not secure)\
www.themedialiine.org/news/afghan-forces-raid-schools-allegedly-linked-t
o-gulen-movement/

'The Age of European Christianity....2. The putting into place of a
division of Christian populations by a new type of religious machine,
resting in particular on the parish schools created by Charlemagne and
which survived the disappearance of his empire.'

The Vice President of the U.S. is symbolic for the founding of the
journal, Islamochristiana in 1975. This connection is comparable to
Flynn as Guattari in the Mueller investigation. Considering the
Whitewater real estate scandal for the Clintons, the question remains
unanswered: From whom did Gulen purchase Pennsylvania real estate?

We see this church-and-state pathology early on in the desire of the
Colonizer to set up religion and schools for the Creek Indians, and for
this we will be excerpting from Green's The Politics of Indian Removal:
Creek Government in Crisis.