[D-G] cartes, maps of geopolitical communications

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Tue Feb 5 17:18:08 PST 2019

JP wrote: It's instead the ingenuous use by Putin's more or less secret
Council of the "regimes de signes" composed from early XX Century
artistic Avant Guardes.'

Yes, Russian psyche is asiatic. One can understand why Putin has said
that religion is "absolutely necessary." Gantz's Israeli Resilience
Party was presupposed in Shults's passage, below. That passage links to
Putin's Media Council writers manipulating the "regimes de signes" just
when JP abandons (too soon) the "regimes de signes" trajectory for a
more rigorous schizoanalysis. One can sense the theogonic phantom, the
shadow-government:

'From the point of view of the biocultural sciences of religion, it is
important to note that the (use [italics]) in what Deleuze calls
"wisdom traditions" is normally wrapped up in shared imaginative
engagement with supernatural agents, and so "religious" in the sense I
use the term here. In this context, however, my main focus will
continue to be on overturning "christ," a particularly resilient Figure
who is interpreted within the sacerdotal trajectory of Christian
theology as (the [italics]) image of God, in relation to which all
human beings are evaluated.'
(Shults, Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of
Atheism, p. 56)

This theogonic imagery is deeply embedded on the hostage populations.
It is a naturally addictive media drug.