[D-G] Life altering

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Tue Jun 26 18:02:07 PDT 2018

still brooding about your phrase:>  These affects sediment into
something
>> that's not asocial or private--certainly not--but an idiosyncratic and
>> networked form of subjectivity, one made of solely of  all of my past
>> repurposings of the world.

how could one want this,to distinguish, or not, this from a formula:
(metaphysical)ego+(ethical)society+future(imagination)=to build a
project of subjectivity?

i think at once if we have the formula, we can try to swap the
categorical terms innit.

we could embetter it:
difference+clothsofdifferences+science-fiction=inverse formula: a mirror
reflecting the virtual inverse of the actual formula

best,

sylvia.
(messenger of Queen Id'Zabillya, Queen of Ostya)