[D-G] how to carry on discussions on O.F.S. ?

martin hardie martin.hardie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:53:04 PDT 2018

The problem it seems with this list, and I suspect the new, is that it some
people seem to think to be Deluzian you must write like a space cadet hippy
using as many jargonised words that you think sound like Deleuze. It killed
this list. Let's hope their is light somewhere else. Poor old Gilles must
be trying to jump out of his window again, out at least rolling in his
grave.

dilivanilla.com