[D-G] PLEASE READ: Discontinuing the Deleuze-Guattari list

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Tue Jun 12 16:39:17 PDT 2018

hi Mike, on reverse thinking,
i get the idea you trying to launch stones at me
or Dewey or Johnatan (my 2boyfriends) for what they said recently,
you seem to metaphorize on the screenal space of flat surfaces,
when you actually are trying to point your stones at our units of
measure.
you point your stones against Trump family, though i hardly believe
you don't secretly luv Melania and her daughter Ivanka?? please voice
your stuffs.

thank you!
..Sylvia..