[D-G] PLEASE READ: Discontinuing the Deleuze-Guattari list

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Tue Jun 12 04:15:41 PDT 2018

Too often, the Philosophy has been devided between two Worlds:
the Intellect, and the Sensible.
Let's now make the Intellect more Sensible. Let's reUnite Novel Making
and PhilosophY Thinking consistent with Cinema and the Arts. Let's break
any conceptual divide once it is gone Obsolete. How? By creating Avatars
on the Internet, each Avatar will speak in English, Spanish or French.
Each Avatar will perform, just as an Actress in a Movie: with Words &
Images & Sounds.
VideoArt becomes Philosophy Becomes Web Cinema. The Conceptual Studies
by Avatars of the Sensible ground level World we live in. The Collection
of Concepts gather into Surfaces Floating high UP  in the Internet: at
about 30 000 Yards above in the Atmosphere. The Composition  Volumes Are
the Orbital Flat Surfaces: they reflect about the many dimensional
aspects taken by our Sensual Bodiesasz they aim to translate Flat
Concepts, into Ping-Pong Discussion Games into Cinematic nDimensional
Life.

Alas, Deleuze & Guattari Drift-Line is Discontinued. The Project of
Deciphering nDimensional Life with the Help of Philosophy strives on at
this url:
https://orbitalflatsurface.xyz/

We believe it is better than Facebook which is too speedy to Build such
a Collective Movie gigantic Discussion on our Vapourous Planet .

Best in Your Lovely Heart,
xxx
Sylvia Jenepi & Dewey Dell