[D-G] PLEASE READ: Discontinuing the Deleuze-Guattari list

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Fri Jun 8 17:46:57 PDT 2018

oh, yes, come to orbital flat surfaces!!

& the book is published:
"Geométrie de la Constellation Rêvée"
"Geography of the Constructed Mind"
<<Le Schéma de Taltli>> is out in bookstores, on amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=taltli

https://www.brokenvessels.xyz/

i am writing my Sylvia Jenepi - autobiography, my life experience was so
cool!!!