[D-G] University program on Brexit and Yellow Jacket (about << multiplicities in rhetoric>>)

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:43:04 PST 2018

Hi Mike.

I am sorry. The List is Dead.
Besides I am working on a Novel wherein I could integrate DeleuzeGuattari
stuffs.
And a movie, I said it before.
I had hopes for opensource Blender. I have some hope in 3D, how building in
3D and 2D within Augmented Reality
etc could help people build something instead of going to the shrink or to
uni.
Instead Blender pretends it is open source, but like the false pledges of
Macron, there is an abyss coming up.
I see loads of Zombis and not enough Androids.
The Androids are connected to the Center of the Galaxy.
The Zombi work for Google, Macron.
They are off set. Yet they MUST work HARD.
This is the way the world seem set to be, towards pronto apocalyps.
We have to wait for a nuclear war between the West and Russia and Iran.
Loads of unnecessary problems. Sorry see ya around.

Johhnnny !