[D-G] Perpignan en Catalunya - from the philosophical point of view./

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:54:07 PDT 2017

to someone answering to the yesterday's post, alluding to Deleuze being
used in Accademic mise en scènes as a name,
probably hiding a Dark Deleuze:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^% % % ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh.
 I generously accept the criticism. I certainly don't know 'theory' as to
what relates to this list aura.
I have an habit to post to Virginia-e (the deleuze-guattari list there),
but not anymore it seems, emptied due to the facebook plateforms,
and may-be the explosion of the deleuze-guattari bubble into many various
directions (Stengers, Harraway, Shapiro, Cvlp, the object theorists, the
french, Agamben, Hubermann etc, etc etc..)
I can understand that it will be hard to understand, in regard to this
explosion, what Theory is, or how in what could it be portrayed. But I am
talking about Philosophers, singularities, lucioles.
Now if the Theory you'r thinking about, is the one concerned by the
excellent work around what I have seen from your peers and yours about
cyberology, it might not be Philosophy.
But there can be 'passerelles', mutual interests from further developments
happening in the many travels. I myself (in my work) do not i imagine
idolize Text, nor Concepts. Concepts, are Ideas being handled, by Minds of
Man I guess.
I try to express my Concepts by Cinema . Yet - as like in this moment - I
use Text to develop relationship with people ( off or 'on' the Wwww. )
instead than writing a diary. i think it helps me to think further, but its
not the goal i set to myself, of course. And other ways happen when it
comes to think 'deep', than talking on the phone.

Yet in general, I find that the attitude of the experts, and there should
be experts in the EU Parliament deciding Territory in Catalunya, in
Strasbourg or whomever decides for the philosophy behind the EU Projects
noticing how Deleuze (who is one of most recent philosopher to have
developed to such a high degree of refinement in analysis possibilities,
details in conceptualisations) how Deleuze as Text, as conceptual fabrique,
is
categorized by these experts, and seing how stuck the EU is to think its
future, how shy, that was the sense of what i said, we have the people and
the emotions, and it is each citizen  who needs to develop
an ability to think ("dresser un peuple de penseurs" Nietzsche) that is the
role of theory. But 'references' are important, like Plato or Spinoza, but
i admit my posts being lazy in explanation as to why I mention a name, i
don't want to be a professional philosopher or handler of concepts. And I
do not qualify the talks between the experts in EU politics or the experts
in deleuze, i do not say they are
capable to Create, to Think Creatively (which is not a accumulative slogan
on my keyboard) . For that we need years time, each citizen on his own to
study and experiment, invent one's methods of creation. Solitude is
certainly exceptionally rich in existencial textures. Like the idea of
Territory as a tool to understand the
problem in Catalunya, is not a word I found in Beckett, but years of living
and meditation on living with sensations, which I decided to call such,
'territory' and use it to evaluate, help others evaluate my life. again,
Deleuze , and Guattari, have reading their texts, it has helped me pay
attention to the 'singular' value behind a word, like this one (Territory)
for instance.
Others being the experts in texts and keyboard and conference rooms  of the
EU or the Ayuntamiento.

So i wondering if 'concepts as productive common denominators' would you
imagine it as a kind of Common Territory (be it happening on the internet,
or in the countryside or the urban landscape?)

Thanks for your gifts, most precious enjoy I they arrived here !

Best Regards,
Johnatan.

: