[D-G] La Projétation en Architecture (Vitruve)-

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:36:19 PST 2017

Com'on Martin.
I can tell you: all Your Scryptic Unconscious needs is a Clown,
pues, I can try to mimick this purpose!
(of course it will be an average similicrum of Harald)
Did you knowHarald and I went together with a friends in 2004 to a cafè if
I remember well, it was in Paris,
where there was a first stage, a circus, Monsieur Loyal was whisperin' in a
mike with loud murmurs blurbs in the City'huge speakers!
then a floor with plenty of poorly re-furbished housings, with all mirrors
shattered across near our feet,
it was somehow where people where exchanging beads, like they were taking
with a beer, a vodka a pernod in hand,
and they were all laughing about a mysterious yet coveted
and upstage freezing room:
there wherepeople where eating green icecreams. actually my friends had no
concerns about it, they went straight
to this first floor, and they were being given
with a view and a unique chance to exhale this green shit thru a black hole
opening on a mouth which was  hidden in walls carved with my teeth gnawing.
now it seems we don't know againwhy I was eating the cream from this
Augustine Herald, and so
to me it seems right now i am with you,  in this room, and am being asked
by your beckon,  if i can
become a mouth again. become this deleuzian mouth and eat some green
plumpudding, and be offered more. I wouldn't like I had not done it. I
don't regret it. Ney,I am sorry.
I ask whether is there something sick with me Martin??
if you think so, do me a favour, allow me your forgiveness è

ton ami Pierrot.